Attorney Rebecca C. Little of Chamberlin Little, P.C. understands that the death of a loved one can be a stressful time. There are too many emotional issues and family responsibilities involved for you to take on the additional burden of managing the deceased's estate – and yet, for executors and trustees, this duty is a burden they must nevertheless find a way to bear.
Chamberlin Little, P.C. is familiar with the challenges involved in estate administration and can assist in the probate process to see that assets are distributed as planned among the beneficiaries. We can also assist with guardianship issues involving minor children and disabled adults.
• Assisting with the filing of documents in probate court
• Representing administrators or beneficiaries in probate proceedings
• Helping with the preparation of accounting documents
• Preparing gift or estate tax returns and assisting with the preparation of fiduciary income tax returns
• Supervising asset distributions
• Assisting trustees in adhering to the terms of the trust agreement
...and other issues that may pertain to the particulars of your estate.
At Chamberlin Little, P.C., we use our legal expertise to remove as much of the burden of administering a loved one's estate from you as possible, allowing you to focus on getting past the sense of loss and remembering a life well lived.