Special Needs Trust

Caring for a disabled adult child or grandchild is a labor of love. You have advocated for your son or daughter’s health care and personal care, but what happens once you are no longer there to provide for her? If you leave your estate directly to that child or grandchild, governmental benefits she may receive can be lost. There are strategies we can employ to protect your adult disabled dependent’s inheritance while providing them with supplemental income necessary to promote the same quality of life after your death as you were accustomed to providing while you were alive.

Attorney Rebecca C. Little has experience in drafting Special Needs Trust agreements, administering Special Needs Trusts and representing Trustees of Special Needs Trusts. Please call us to schedule a consultation.